JUDGE VESCOGNI’S RULES FOR ZOOM HEARINGS
- The proceedings are not to be recorded in any way, including, but not limited to, audio or video. The taking of photographs is also prohibited. Failure to comply with this admonishment may result in the imposition of sanctions or a finding of contempt.
- If you are not talking, please mute yourself so as to avoid background noise from interfering with the meeting.
- You are expected to appear at the scheduled court time in the proper attire. DO NOT WEAR ANYTHING TO THE ZOOM CALL THAT YOU WOULD NOT WEAR IN A COURTROOM.
- Children and animals may not participate in the hearing.
- Please practice before you attend the hearing. Finding a spot where you have a good wi-fi connection and ensuring that the audio works on your device will make the court appearance go more quickly.